Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Food Choices: Photo Journal - Day 26

3/10/09 - Food Diary, Day 26

3/10/09

Breakfast 8:30 a.m.
Raspberries, cereal, milk -- at my desk.


Lunch 11:30 a.m.
I don't know why ... when I saw the smoked oysters at Trader Joe's, I just wanted them. When I didn't have something ready to take for lunch today, they seemed a logical choice. They were really good with the pita.


But I gotta tell you ... the flavor of smoky-too-salty oysters stays in my mouth LONG after the desire for them has been satisfied.

Girl Scout cookies - a little too many, but I was trying to kill the salty smoky flavor, unsuccessfully.


Dinner 6:30
Baked potato leftover from last night's dinner at the Glen Cafe, Dove bites, and two triangles of TJ pastry crust with a sprinkling of shredded cheddar.

No comments: