Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Food Choices: Photo Journal - Day 14

Breakfast: oatmeal with peaches, raspberry sauce, vanilla yogurt, and mixed frozen berries ... with milk.

IMG_2615

DANG! I was just congratulating myself last night for only missing taking a photo of ONE meal, so far. Today makes two. Lunch was a salad grabbed between meetings, and eaten during a conference call. Shoot.

The good news is that it was a mindful choice (if eaten distractedly), with "good for me" ingredients. So, in lieu of an image, here's a description of the salad:
  • lots of iceberg lettuce
  • a little bit of shredded carrot
  • 3 slices of cucumber
  • 2 slices of red onion that I didn't eat (I'm working!)
  • about two tablespoons of tabouli
  • about a quarter cup of fried tofu
  • about a quarter cup of spicy many-bean salad (i.e., lentils, chickpeas, red beans)
  • about a quarter cup of chow mein noodles
Not so pleasing to look at as a photo, but accurate. :-\

Okay, and dinner and dessert. It's late. I need to go to bed, so this isn't going to be very pretty.

IMG_2636

IMG_2637-1 IMG_2637

IMG_2638

No comments: