Thursday, February 19, 2009

Food Choices: Photo Journal - Day 9

No lunch today at all. I didn't feel hungry until about 5:30 p.m., but I was crabby all day, with a headache and a bit of that congestion that makes every sound stand out as if you're wearing an amplifier that slightly distorts everything. It cleared up around 4-4:30 ... but not before I resorted to caffeine to try to alleviate the headache -- which explains why I'm still up doing this instead of going to bed where I belong. I'll pay in the morning for this indulgence.

Anyway, here's today's visual food diary, minus the caffeinated tea:

Breakfast held me all day!

2/19/09 - Breakfast, underneath 2/19/09 - Breakfast, complete

No lunch, just tea. It was good: Memoir of a Geisha cherry blossom black tea from the Republic of Tea. I just should have stopped drinking it earlier in the day.

Dinner, since I was feeling crabby all day, was a crab salad. (Tee hee) You won't see the crab in the photo, but believe me, it was there, under the greens and guacamole and pico de gaillo -- and PEA sprouts! Too much crab, though. Feeling kind of "blech" now about it.

2/19/09 - Dinner = salad

Dinner accompaniment: bread - boring.

2/19/09 - bread

And dessert. Just cuz.

2/19/09 - Dessert

No comments: