Friday, February 13, 2009

Food Choices: Photo Journal - Day 3

I'm a little self-conscious about snapping pictures of everything I'm eating, but the practice is doing its job: making me stop and think.

Breakfast was lighter than previous days:

2/13/09 - Breakfast

And I almost forgot vitamins, but remembered at the last minute.

2/13/09 - Vitamins!

Lunch was leftover oranges and a cup of green tea. Not enough -- I could easily have stopped off after work for freshly-baked (oozing grease) hot chocolate chip cookies ... if I hadn't had to consider taking a photo of them first. So I didn't.

The snack not eaten

Stopped to shop for Valentine's Day before going home, and caught this companionable moment at the local bookstore. Mindfulness is about more than food!

Schwartz's Quartet

By dinner time, I was so hungry! But still didn't do badly.

2/13/09 - Dinner

2/13/09 - Dinner, too

2/13/09 - Dessert

Again ... mindfulness is about more than food. The photo food journal is making me think of other ways to be mindful with my camera as witness.

Mulling this idea ....

No comments: