Sunday, February 22, 2009

Food Choices: Photo Journal - Day 12

Breakfast: quick but healthy. No vitamins. :-(

2/22/09 - Breakfast

Lunch, of sorts:

2/22/09 - Crabmeat with seafood sauce 2/22/09 - Lunch on the run

To be honest, looking at the pictures of non-vegetarian items in my visual food log are really making me wonder ... do I want to be eating that? It's almost as if I'm feeling embarrassed .... We'll see where that thought goes.

There were two of these in my day. Cold drinks are welcome when hauling stuff up and down stairs. Could have been a beer, but I found myself thinking about how sleepy I'd be after the tastebuds were satisfied and the tiny buzz wore off. Better to drink these or water.

2/22/09 - 'tween meals 2/22/09 - 'tween meals

Dinner was a salad with a bit of bread at the bottom of the bowl and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. Dessert was the orange. I do love a little change of taste at the end....

2/22/09 - Dinner is a salad

No comments: