Friday, February 27, 2009

Food Choices - Photo Journal: Day 15

Breakfast was just a quick banana - over-ripe and sweet, but ugly:

2/27/09 - Breakfast

Lunch wasn't lunch; it was an attempt to keep me going when my stomach started growling around 10:30 this morning. It was too cold to go outside to get some real food, so I settled on a rock ... I mean a bran muffin from the coffee shop in our building. It tasted awful, but the real reminder about why I don't eat these bran muffins came about an hour later when the heartburn started. Ugh.

2/27/09 - Lunch-like stuff

Dinner was a choice. Four-cheese ravioli with red pasta sauce, Italian bread and butter, green beans, and a special ravioli filled with butternut squash and Vermont maple syrup. Very good, but the portions were too large for comfort.

2/27/09 - Dinner

And, after too much dinner, I regret now that I did indulge in leftover ice cream cake. I did leave most of the fudge layer on the plate, though.

2/27/09 - Dessert is birthday cake again

No comments: